Sunday, September 20, 2009

I solemnly swear that I am upto no good...


Now this month seems to be next in the rejuvenation of my blog. As one might notice in the archives, it happens in some (un)lucky months of the year that my browser looks frequently into this web address and my hands punch in a few words more to the contents. Every time I decide to make a very regular blog with almost daily (or at least weekly posts) but very soon fade out in the action. This post is one in the pipeline towards realization of this great useless idea of regular blogging. Today in fact, I don’t have any particular event or topic to write on, and this is just an attempt to pass some time avoiding to get bored, in this boring weekend in my room, as it is lightly raining outside and no one is motivated enough to give me a company for a promenade along the banks of canal-du-midi.
Since this piece of my literature does not carry any significance and is actually just my first to describe my present state of mind, I feel that I have already crossed first stage of making of a diary blog. So what is my present state??
1. I am sitting very comfortably in my comfortable room for last two days.
2. All I have done effectively is to sleep, chat, eat and go back (or at least try to) to sleep.
3. I have just typed a wrong sentence above this one as this is not all I have done.
4. I have successfully (seems like yes I am successful) fixed up my shaky internet connection. Courtesy: Microsoft Vista’s enmity with almost every software that doesn’t come in its installation package, in order to make "computing safer".
5. I have tried to plan my weekend trips in France. After this try I resigned to Rohit for my fate.
6. I have made my best effort to sort out my courses, but freaked out every time. It is actually impossible to come to an optimal solution for this problem.
7. I have looked out of my window 7 times in last 2 days to see a very pleasant weather and a cloudy sky, then put on my jacket and shoes for a walk (to remember), left my room just to find the rain drops beginning to fall, come back to my room a bit dejected to see again a very pleasant weather with a cloudy sky outside.
8. I have lost a game of chess to Pinak.
9. I have updated my things to do list.
10. And I started this numbered game to express my present condition and very neatly, I have derailed.
So the conclusion derived by me goes like this.
1. I am idle.
2. I am bored.
3. And I am too lazy to be able to do something.
4. I am a bit tensed, since I have not done anything I was very necessarily supposed to do this weekend. (One of those necessary things being – ‘to cut my nails’.)
5. I am feeling the pressure mounting, so I need to stop writing here and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment