Friday, October 9, 2009

I know this weekend is again going to be tough for me..

Today is Thursday, and unlike other Thursdays, today was quite packed with classes. I got free at 4 pm and had soon to report in salle de dance for practising some dance steps for the forthcoming International Student Week here. Then their was also some INSA club demonstrations going on, and I had some nice talks with a few new faces, and also got to know about a robotics community of my department who were present at le trou with a very sophisticated robot. Then I tasted the famous french cuisine 'crepe' at a stall nearby, and a few moments chit-chat here and there came back to my room at around 6pm. Then I hung up on skype for some minutes with my family in India, and by the time I was done, it had started raining outside. Last few days had been really sun's pick and it was really hot. But the feeling of cold gust of winds with some droplets of water in it, directly on face was quite refreshing. Soon I realised that it was time for dinner, and now here I am after having a filling dinner.

Overall today was quite eventful. I am a bit tired and feeling sleepy. However I dont't want to sleep so early. But its strange that I am not even having envie to do anything else. Though there is still a Friday to go with around 4 hours of classes, its smelling quite like the beginning of a weekend. And without any tour planned for this weekend, I am feeling similarly lazy like it did few weekend back in the time. (Refer to my post- I solemnly swear that I am upto no good).

And more importantly, the events around are also turning out to be similar. With temperature dropping, and weather forecast still pointing to a rainy weekend, I have my Things to do list full upto the end of the page, and I am lacking spice and energy to do any of them. The only difference is that I can this time foresee a bit what might happen if I continue with this state of mind, hence I am trying to be prepared with a alternative plan B.

No comments:

Post a Comment