Saturday, October 31, 2009

My recent visit to Paris and aftermath....

Well, Though these toussaint holidays could have been planned much more hectic and buzzing, had some factors and luck got into the equations nicely, but still, these were one of the best times and trips I ever had. The reasons for all the fun I had were many, but the most evident being the city itself, the paradise PARIS. Its doubtless that this is a city of dreams and beauty and one can fall in love with it without any risk of treachery, which otherwise this cruel world remains always ready to play upon you. I had some of the best experiences of art, architecture, paintings, imagination, illusion, riches, jugaads, shopping, car rides, cooking and testing the strength of my body. Also I again confronted with various facets of my life, analyzed and recognized my SWOTs and again got confused with my future options. I think now I am creating a lot of suspense without clearing what all am I referring to and where in regard to my Paris visit and its aftermath. So I should stop creating a mystery and STOP.

Right now I would like to enjoy the moments a bit more, think a lot more, and come to equilibrium. Then may be I shall write a blog post about my experiences, and thoughts that popped out of me during the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment